Mittwoch, 1. August 2012

First piano lessons

For three days I had wonderful piano lessons on a big, black Bösendorfer piano. It has a magnificent sound and it´s fun to play on a real big piano. Compared to a keyboard, how good it might be, it´s a total difference!!!
It´s so great to have a wonderful teacher with patience and good suggestions.
After three days I can play following songs already:
Merrily we roll along
Au Clair de La Lune
Ode an die Freude (Beethoven)
Frère Jacques

Today I played Frère Jacques in front of my parents and suddenly they remembered this song sung in the Club Med where they had their summer vacations before I was born.

I never dreamed that I will play piano one day! And Frère Jacques is my favourite till now. It´s very joyful.
I hope to be able to play the Flea Waltz (or Chopstick) one day!

I am looking forward to the next lesson tomorrow!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen