Dienstag, 21. August 2012

Japanese Omamori


My friend Manami from Tokyo recognized my silent wish and sent me the most important item for my surgery: an omamori from the Baishô-in Temple in Nakano-ku in Tokyo. An omamori is a kind of luck charm blessed by the gods.
Baishô-in is famous for health and recovery and with this omamori I feel safer and more secure than before.
I will keep it in my near while being in the hospital.
I wish everything would be over so I can have back my normal life. I hate this nervous feeling in my stomach and the insecure thoughts in my mind. Crap!
Sometimes I am thinking of giving up the surgery. But then I want to pull the trigger because I have to think about the future and if my ear decreases slowly it would be too late for surgery in the next decade.
So I will hold the omamori in with the blessings of o-kami-sama everything will be well then.
A pilgrimage to Baishô-in would be due during my next visit of Tokyo then.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Japanische omamori sind wunderbar. Sie können online kaufen auf www.omamori.com

    AntwortenLöschen