Donnerstag, 2. August 2012

What a big surprise!

I got a postcard fom Munich from my Japanese friend Akiko from Hyogo-ken in Japan - the first message after almost 3 and half years!
I thought she didn´t want to hear from me anymore because she didn´t write back and it hurted me to stop this wonderful friendship. I learned a lot from Akiko and her amazing and kind parents. I remember everything we explored:
the New Year 2007/08, Takarazuka theatre, Ako and the 47 Ronins, Ikuno silver mine, the delicious edamame, traditional Japanese architecture, the lovely grammar school with the cute kids and top of it, I still love Hyogo-ken!
I was also inspired by Akiko and her piano lessons thus I wished to play piano too. This was the first thinking before I ever bought a keyboard.
I hope, Akiko will be my friend again!

This is the postcard, I got from Akiko! And on the left is a maple leaf from Ikuno where we saw the silver mine and ate an absolutely unforgetting, delicious lunch in a totally historical and romantic house.
If you look at the notes of me you will see the vague outline of Japan with Ikuno which is on the top of a mountain range and it´s covered with low clouds. It´s also famous for snow so the traffic lights are hanging vertically instead of horizontally. Akiko told me this. It was awesome to know about it.

Akiko also taught me the "Yubikiri"-song in where you hook your small finger with the of your friend and sing the Yubikiri-song as a vow or promise.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen