Dienstag, 19. Juni 2012

Letters from Fes...

Today I received a letter from my brother Aziz from Fes. We are not siblings by blood but by mutual friendship and understanding. We share a lot through our cultures with respect and without hate toward the world of Islam.
Despite my words that I will not come to Morocco during Eid al Adha, my brother told me that his son Abdou always ask him if I will come...
Incha´allah, as god will.
Little Abdou wants to celebrate Eid al Adha with his Austrian aunt ;-) but first, everything about the Cochlea Implantat must be finished.
I feel so sad and somewhat lonely when thinking that I will miss Eid al Adha this year because it´s forbidden to take a flight within 3 months after the surgery.
Eid al Adha is a great celebration and the joy and happiness of Moroccan people is amazing!
I was looking forward to help Najat, Aziz´ lovely and warm-hearted wife, with the perparations and the cooking. It would be so wonderful to stand in the kitchen together and try to communicate with hands and feet because Najat speaks Darija only and I try to learn it from my brother.

It would be so wonderful to spend Eid al Adha in Fes. But Little Abdou has to wait for next year!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen