Montag, 28. Mai 2012

Somehow I started to enjoy my life more than before. Who knows, what will happen after the surgery... For sure, it´s not a life-treatening surgery, but the head is a delicate matter.
What will really happen after it?

So many questions and a strong will. Perhaps I am asking so much lately because I am thinking so much about Fes in Morocco. The Menière´s disease attacked me at 18th April and because of it, I had to cancel my vacation. It was a hard punch in the stomach because I was happy till this moment.
Happy to see all my friends in Café Clock, at the riad, Karima as well as my brother Aziz and his wife Najat.
Happy to meet everybody in the Broderie in Blida, near Qaraouine.
Happy to eat M´semen again and walk through the gorgeous medina.
Happy to stand near the Tombs of the Merinides and look at Fes.

I was also happy to see the dead camel head, decorated with celery in the nostrils, which always hang in the shop of the butcher near Bab Bou Jeloud.

I miss the gentle evening breeze on the roof terrace of Riad Lune et Soleil and the smile of Hayat. Now her little baby boy will be one year old soon. Such a cute baby.

Will I see all of this after surgery too?
I shall not be so pessimistic and try to see the optimistic way.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen