Samstag, 13. Oktober 2012

Autumn Impressions

To train my balance organ and to see how much I can bear with the tiredness after having 7 quiet weeks full of up and downs before starting my comeback to the office, I had a walking with my parents to a calm place with a nice forest.
It was also a totally beautiful day with autumn scents and rustling leaves.

For a second time, I could hear a bird!!
And after 10 minutes of walking through the rustling leaves, they were getting on my nerves - rustle, rustle, rustle forever!
It´s a whole new situation for me to hear nearly everything around me and I have to train myself without getting tired because it´s really a lot of informations around me which I am not used!

I love autumn! There are so many small details - lovely too:


At last: a perfect composition of sky and earth.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen