Freitag, 26. Oktober 2012

Eid al Adha 2012

Sorry for my long silence!

Last Wednesday I made my comeback to the office and this week I get used to the office noises without getting too tired at evening. I didn´t have the strenght to write some words. Sorry!

 Well, tomorrow will be a National Holiday and at the same day Eid al Adha. I remember an unforgetting, warm and welcoming Eid al Adha in Marrakech in November 2010 when I was kindly invited by Kristina and her family. And I ate the most delicious grilled meat of sheep in my life!

I hoped to join my Moroccan brother and his family at Eid tomorrow, but the surgery of my ear took away my joy to celebrate Eid. I am not allowed to enter an airplane for three months after surgery.
But next year, I will celebrate it in Fes with all of my heart, Inchallah.

 Thus, for my Austrian friends: Have a nice National Holiday!
For my Muslim friends: Eid Mubarak! Have a Happy Eid!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen