Samstag, 6. Oktober 2012

Autumn is in Vienna already....

Sorry for my long silence...I am fighting with one of my worst days and it´s getting on my nerves.
While having slight dizziness, my left ear was diagnosed with Morbus Meniére too and I got the order from my doctor to take Betaserc 24mg tabletts again.
The summing and the terrible dizzy attack is holding back now but there is a feeling that they are still fighting against the tabletts.
And this week I got the strange feeling that my left ear is getting worse! I lost my hearing ability to hear deep tones like a driving car, men´s voices or even a TV!
It´s driving me crazy!
I don´t have any clue what this means.
Should I have another hearing loss? No way!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To stay calm and say the mantra "Oooohhhhhhhmmmmmmm" is stupid in this moment! It´s not the time to stay calm!
Gladly I am in the AKH again at Wednesday and I will tell the doctor this strange hearing loss.

While having worries about my future, I try to look out of the window and see this beautiful autumn chestnut tree:
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen