Samstag, 6. Oktober 2012

Soon, Halloween is coming...another Scrapbooking story

All years again, there is the perfect opportunity to become spooky, ghostly, scary and make all these wonderful things made of newths eyes, bats wings, vampire blood, frogs legs and others you will only find in a kind of a Harry-Potter-World in a lurky alley.

It´s HALLOWEEN soon!

The early darkness of the days, the low dark clouds and the dying of the summer nature into winter rest is somehow giving the people the feeling that even the death below the earth will move in their coffins. I know it´s stupid.
I am not a Gotic Freak nor I believe in vampires or other blood-sucking species even if I like to read the Black Dagger Brotherhood or the Midnight Breeds novels ;-)

But October and it´s early rising of the evening gives me the opportunity to grovel my fantasy thinking and run wild with the scary things.
And to warn my friends of the countdown to All Hallow´s Eve, I made these cards in Scrapbooking style.
 


 Details
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen