Mittwoch, 4. Juli 2012

It started...!

Today was the first day of pre-surgery examination. It was a long MRT and a short CT which lasted about 2 hours in sum with waiting hours.
Two times I have to tell the nurse that I absolutely don´t want any contrast medium because I know that hospitals are doing it without thinking about the usefulness. Perhaps they want to cash the money from the health insurance!
And I have a total phobia against needles - needless to tell that vaccinations and the drip/infusion is a total horror for me. I need to be brave for the surgery, but not now!
Strangely I got a wristband with my name on it as if I would sleep in the hospital already. Again a waste of money because no-one was looking at the band!

Back at home, I got a letter from Prof. Gstoettner that the arranged date of 9th July has to be delayed to the 11th July! Two days more! Not a good omen! Or?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen