Donnerstag, 19. Juli 2012

What a thunderstorm today evening! It was short and furious.
Gladly I returned from work without getting wet because I saw the dark brooding clouds and hurried home.
Few minutes later, the sky was opening its dam and a strong rainpour came down so the gutter at the neighbour´s house was overfilled with water.

I only could hear the rolling thunder when it followed one second after the flash. My mother always tell me if I hear the thunder, but nothing. This means, the hearing aids are a poor aid!
How will it be with a CI?
People I met, told me that they really can hear a thunder like all other people without a hearing handicap. Now I am curious how it will be with me.
All my life, I only could feel the thunder on the glass window - the vibration can be felt. This is my only definition of "hearing" the thunder.

How will I hear the thunder in future?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen