Montag, 2. Juli 2012

I had a crisis today! I came home totally down! And frustrated!
Because of the last Morbus Meniére attack, my right ear became different than usual and somehow sensitive. I always hear the humming of the PC, the air ventilation system, the howling of the wind and all others as a deep monotonous humming. It´s driving me crazy!
The new hearing aids (Oticon Chili) is a total failure! One year old and I am not satisfied and frustrated. When watching TV, playing keyboard or chatting, I always use my old hearing aid (Oticon Sumo) because it still has a clear sound.
Oticon Chili is monotonous but I didn´t have much choice one year ago - only two hearing aids.
left: old - right: new

I am really eager to start with a CI because I am afraid to be driven crazy by the humming and the monotonous sound.

I visited the shop where I bought both hearing aids and tried to get help. The shopkeeper only made a helpless gesture and a face which said Sorry, I cannot do anything. It´s the company which made this hearing aid.
What? This means, that digital craps are a backdraw to the Stone Age where men lived in caves and hunted with stone weapons?
Crap!
Instead of getting a help, I got frustrated and I will urge Dr. Gestoettner with an early-as-possible date for the surgery!
I have to wait till 9th July!

2 Kommentare:

  1. Hi
    I'm deaf, I use Oticon Sumo DM
    I am very satisfied with goog ok.
    Now I want to replace it Oticon chili sp5 or oticon chili sp7.
    what are you exactly?

    awaiting response
    csabi_c@yahoo.com

    regard
    S Csaba Hungary

    look at the difference
    http://www.discounthearingaidsofamerica.com/images/RISE%20Matrix%20Chili%20900%20pixel.jpg

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oticon Sumo is perfect - I still use them for watching TV.
    They are 7 years old and sometimes they went off without my doing.
    I use new hearing aids, Oticon Chili (I don´t know sp5 or sp7) and I am not satifsfied. The sound is not as clear and bright like Oticon Sumo.
    I cannot recommend it personally.

    AntwortenLöschen