Freitag, 6. Juli 2012


My Japanese friend Junko had a touching idea. To keep my mind away from all worries and anxiousness she started the "Lady Oscar Project"! Such a rare friend is really touching the heart even if she is living in Japan, half the earth away from Austria! We met 2009 in Tokyo for first time.
I remember the anime serie "Lady Oscar" when I was in Junior High School and I never forgot the gripling story around Marie Antoinette, daughter of the empress Maria Theresia of Austria.
Junko sent me the first volume of the Manga with the title "La Rose de Versailles".
Glaaaaaaadly the Japanese letters (Kanji) are accompanied by Furigana so I don´t need to think too much about how to translate Kanji letters. For a long time I didn´t read Japanese but happily I will refresh my memory.

It´s still waiting time for the exact date of surgery... I am little impatient.
Thanks to Junko I will always know, I have to keep my mind away of it.

Friends like Junko are rare and we should treasure such friends.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen