Montag, 10. September 2012

Day 18 with CI

Finally, I think, my eardrum is closed from today. Because I nearly forgot that it was open and blew my nose - no pressure came out of the ear. UFF - I was glad for it or my eardrum would fly out of my ear I presume.

But at Friday I got a slight dizziness at morning while lying in bed still and when I got up, I had the strange feeling to fell forward. My balance was messed up.
After 4 hours of further sleep, it became better but my ear stinged from time to time. Something was working.

At Sunday it happened again, but only for one hour. I got the thought that my eardrum is closing and the pressure in the inner ear was building up. So the cochlea has to adjust to the new situation after almost 3 weeks of an open eardrum.

Today I have the feeling that the cochlea is used to the pressure and its trying to work properly step for step.
I still have to stay at home because going out would be too dangerous.

So I have enough time to watch the DVD of the first three seasons of an old TV-serie from my early teenager years: Beverly Hills 90210.

In the past, there were no subtitles in this serie and I couldn´t understand any word but the scenes were great.
On the DVDs there are subtitles at last and I am enjoying what I missed as teenager. Gosh, the clothes are so super 80ties! And somewhat totally fashionable than today´s trashing fashions.

My favourites in this serie were Andrea Zuckerman (because she was a bit like me - not only because we have the same name!) and Brandon Walsh (for his high sense of justice and his love for his family!).

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen