Dienstag, 11. September 2012

I won again!

2 months ago I received an e-mail from tripadvisor, the worldwide community in the web about rating hotels, locations, restaurants and everything concerned the vacation or a trip.
For almost 3 years I am registered as BritainGirl at tripadvisor and 2 months ago I was one of the winner of a luggage tag with the logo of tripadvisor as one of the most loyal commentator to holiday places.
But there was a slight problem: I am living in Austria and I am registered at the UK tripadvisor because I know that English is the top language of the world and not German. The luggage tag would only shipped within the UK!
I protested that this is not fair because I am living in Austria and I know about the shipping costs but tripadvisor should be fair.

Without any answers and comments I received the luggage tag from UK today!
Wow!
This was so fair at the end! I was so happy that I am able to show the world that I am one of the top commentator on the world! And I will ad this tag on my bag at the first vacation since March 2012 - I never was on vacation ever because of my ear surgery.

 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen