Samstag, 8. September 2012

Two and half weeks after surgery

My scar is healing and today I was able to put my glasses behind my ear instead of outside.
But driving a car during warm weather with open windows is impossible. The wind is hurting in my ear and I have to sit in the car with closed windows. My mother is complaining about the warm temperature and my father as driver keeps silent because he is happy for a bit warmness. Even if the temperature is about 25 degrees, my mother says it´s a hot weather!

This is my scar at Day 16 with CI:
I don´t like the upper (bloody) and the lower (interlapping) part! Looks like bad sewing! I hope it will be better in some months!
Gosh, looks ugly! It´s a wonder that I really pulled the trigger, took surgery and then bear with the scar, itching and a shaved hair.

Then I put my glasses for first time since Day Zero:

 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen