Sonntag, 2. September 2012

Day 8 with CI

Day for day, I feel better step for step, but too slowly! If I move my head too quick, there is a certain dizziness still. I know I don´t have patience and so the healing process is too slow for my taste. I want to be fully recovered!

The band aid which sticked on my hear as protection is wearing off and I had enough of it and removed it cautiously. Then I detected another cut which I didn´t know! It´s the vertical scar on the upper part of the cut!
Well, beautiful, not?
Gladly my hairs are growing but too slow! You see, I am somewhat impatient.


At evening, my friend Lucy visited me and it turned to a wonderful evening since surgery! She let me forget all pains and this dizziness. I learned that she became an addict to Japanese TV Taiga drama "Shinsengumi" which was broadcasted in 2004 and she never noticed all Shinsengumi stuff I displayed in my appartement including the famous "makoto"-banner.

On the photo above you can see two framed pictures - they are graphics of Watanabe Taeko, creator of the manga "Kaze Hikaru" which is about the Shinsengumi and my favourite manga.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen