Samstag, 8. September 2012

Handicraft Maniac

Staying at home during convalescene is super boring! Days are going over one after one and I am impatient now.
Yesterday I got another blues because I cannot play the piano because the tone and the sound is really creepy with only one hearing aid. I am ready for a second CI on my left ear...
My fingers itches of doing nothing so I started handicraft projects again:
To sew a simple bag and knit scarfs for my Moroccan family.

Here is the bag project:
The sewing will be done next week.

And here is the knitting project:
The pink fluffy scarf is for Najat and the petrol scarf with the twist motive if for little Mohamed. Another of the twist motive will be done for little Abderahmane and another with a brown color for my brother Aziz.

It´s a good pastime for boring days at home.

 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen