Dienstag, 25. September 2012

Day 7 with the Speech Processor

Yesterday I suffered my fourth dizzy attack after using the speech processor together with the hearing aid and I have the feeling that both of them are kinda enemies. They cannot work together!

Today I didn´t take the hearing aid and I feel far better - but I don´t hear anything except the high pitched sounds.
It´s better than a nerving dizzy attack - gladly tomorrow I am in the AKH again for the next adjusting of the speech processor. I will ask my doctor if this is normal to get dizzy attacks. Because I have to return to work soon and I don´t want to get problems because of a dizziness.

Now I will officially present you my audiogram in where you can see how bad my hearing is. Perhaps some day in the future I may present you the new audiogram of the right ear:


The short strokes in the middle is how much I hear with the hearing aid. Not impressive, because it´s really short!
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen