Donnerstag, 27. September 2012

Scrapbooking-Card

After a heavy dizzy attack in the morning, I felt smashed. The reason is the neck for sure, but also a new Morbus Meniere in the left ear because my eyes were rotating to the left side. Till this morning, they moved to the right ear.
With the surgery the fluid in the cochlea was removed and the Morbus Meniere ist going to the left ear.
This means, probably after surgery in the left ear somewhen this stupid disease might be over or what?

I am still fighting with nausea when moving my neck and before I die of boringness I made a Thank-You-Card in the style of scapbooking for my Japanese friend.

The last picture was made from a paper shopping bag of BILLA without a mask. I used a scissor for cross-stitching and tried to get the correct shape a little. I was surprised that it became this fine!
I should try it more.
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen